ALL MH & CO-OCCURRING ADMISSIONS must:
1. be at least 18 years old or over.
have a psychiatric diagnosis as defined in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of
Disorders V (DSM V)
3. show significant functional impairment in the areas of socialization, self care and
employment (i.e., unable to function without assistance in the community).
4. must be able to maintain themselves in
the community at a minimal functioning
level (i.e., When provided with
appropriate support services as well as the
partial care treatment program, they should
present no immediate or potential
harm to self or others.
1. Adults currently in State/County/local psychiatric
hospitals who could live in the
community with appropriate service and live
within the designated distance from
Adults in the community with a history of State/County/local psychiatric
hospitalization, who are in serious risk of rehospitalization.
3. Adults in the community who
are mentally, emotionally and functionally
impaired and in serious risk of
4. All persons with a major mental illness as depicted in DSM
5. Persons with Chronic Mental Illness who have a history of repeated
6. Persons with a history of long term hospitalization for a chronic mental